Exciting opportunity for one with optics/lasers/photonics background to join an industry leading laser technology company to help develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing methods and processes for the purpose of sustaining the manufacture of existing laser products as well as introduction of new products.
- Provide day-to-day technical support for production line including cleanroom, sub-assembly, optical build, and laser final test areas
- Maintain reliability, quality and cycle time standards of the current laser build process
- Continuously improve current production methods using knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling, production equipment capabilities, quality control standards, and warranty metrics
- Take responsibility for electronic travellers, assembly and process methods, and bills of materials
- Work with quality, reliability, and supply chain teams to improve product performance
- Analyse and implement corrective actions for problems reported by customers
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 5 to 8 years of experience in a manufacturing, especially in a high mix, low volume environment OR a fresh PhD graduate who is interested to work in manufacturing environment and willing to be trained
- Knowledge in laser photonics is highly desired.
- Possess technical expertise pertaining to Manufacturing, Assembly & Test Processes for mechanical assemblies, Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) and optical components
- Strong problem-solving skills and knowledge in Six Sigma DMAIC approach, Lean principles, DOE, SPC, FMEA, GR&R and other quality improvement tools.
Interested applicants, please submit your profile to submitCV@talentreq.com for review. We will be in touch for initial discussion upon being shortlisted
EA Licence: 17S8795 | EAP: R1108333