Exciting opportunity for a self-starter to join a dynamic and fast growing start-up digital healthcare solutions company.
- Lead the sales team to meet annual sales goals
- Develop the sales plan. Prepare and present forecasts and KPI reports
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with all the target groups including Top Pharmaceutical companies, Medical Device companies and other Healthcare entities
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Evangelize the product and personally help close larger deals
- Work closely with colleagues on all sales opportunities and other internal teams on marketing materials and cause studies
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value prop, product, process and current partnerships
- Through reporting and analytics, validate the quality of the lead and pipeline data and provide guidance to the team to improve the overall data quality
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners
- Create and maintain a healthy sales pipeline and provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Create and maintain contracts, proposals and sales collateral including but not limited to presentations, brochures etc.
- Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees. As well as counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- Over 9 years of relevant sales experience in Healthcare Services & Solutions including with a track record of exceeding targets
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Degree in medical related, business, or life sciences.
- Only local Malaysians to apply.
Keen on the role? Please apply online with your resume. You’ll be selected for a zoom discussion with me before your resume is presented to the client for review.