Opportunity for Mechanical Engineering professional with prior experience in power plants to be part of a team in effective plant and equipment maintenance, working to achieve high reliability and availability in accordance with statutory, regulatory and safety requirement.
- Perform scheduled plant inspection according to maintenance regime as well as ensuring that our gas plant, auxiliaries and common systems are maintained according to SOPs, and in compliance with regulations and requirements and in a safe manner
- Coordinate all Mechanical Maintenance programmes (PM & CM)
- Manage and optimize all planned plant/equipment maintenance activities during minor and major overhauls and inspections
- Responsible for the functional tests and analyse the failures related to mechanical systems and components and recommends corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence. Troubleshooting of faults/defects issues & carry out failure analysis.
- Study, evaluate and implement plant improvement projects to enhance overall plant reliability, availability and performance
- Execute approved plant improvement works
- Supervision of maintenance contract works and prepare work procedures for all maintenance activities
- Prepare technical specifications for equipment parts and work services. Manage the procurement of parts and services to meet the maintenance needs
- Track the year-to-date expenditure against the approved department budget
- Manage a team effectively through day-to-day activities.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent recognized by the Professional Engineers Board.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in plant maintenance with prior work experience in Power or Oil and Gas industries
- Sound mechanical engineering maintenance knowledge.
- Good knowledge of safety and statutory requirement will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated team player with analytical mind, strong planning and problem-solving skills.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to SubmitCV@talentreq.com (EA Licence: 17S8795 | EAP: R1108333) for further evaluation.