- Identify nutritional needs, challenges and opportunities to optimize nutritional quality of products and services targeting adults.
- Plan, develop tools, and execute studies and data analyses to be er understand dietary intake patterns, nutritional needs and related lifestyle factors that influence adult and senior health in the Asia-Pacific region to address key relevant research questions for business applications.
- Build and manage relationships with a network of internal and external partners (scientists and clinical investigators).
- Provide scientific support to colleagues in business units (scientific, medical and regulatory affairs, innovation and marketing teams).
- Contribute to translate and transfer scientific knowledge and learnings into business relevant applications
- Drive initiative and new projects/corporate actions aiming to increase nutritional dimension within product categories and impact the pipeline for products and services.
- Leverage the study results and knowledge produced at relevant scientific congresses/events internally and externally to drive the company as the leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company.
- Effectively disseminate results in written and oral form to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ph.D. in Nutrition Science, Nutrition Epidemiology, Public Health or related field with prior experience in conceptualization and successful execution of nutrition research studies, with working knowledge of ICH-GCP (or any other internationally accepted guidelines for acceptable principles in human studies), study design, methods and analysis.
- Able to run statistical analyses (e.g. SAS; SPSS, R); data science background a plus.
- Good publication history in peer-reviewed journals.
- Experience in scientific communication, including presentations at scientific meetings.
- Experience with innovation and/or collaboration in industry or governmental organisations in Singapore or Asia is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills in English. Able to convey complex scientific topics to non-scientific audiences.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate while being autonomous and a self-starter
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to submitCV@talentreq.com highlighting relevant project experience, for further evaluation.