Exciting opportunity for an experienced regional sales individual to further develop and manage both direct and indirect business with customers and partners across ASEAN and Taiwan, in the digital printing industry
- To achieve & exceed quarterly and annual quota objectives
- Maintain and expand the organisation’s inkjet position in the assigned region
- Ensuring those distributors are driving sales activity with end-user customers on a regular basis, and supporting them in closing sales when required as the “local” representative of the organisation
- Perform prospecting activities and maintain a sufficient base of prospects that will enable completion of sales target. activities include cold calling, proposal preparation, product demonstrations, customer analysis and needs assessments.
- Prepare professional proposals to address specific customer requirements.
- Maximize all leads & opportunities to increase deal number and size and accelerate the buying process.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company’s core values, including maintaining proactive relationships with all partners associated with respective opportunities.
- Accurate forecasting based upon realistic opportunity assessments. Forecasting covers / includes direct opportunities and channel / partner opportunities.
- Develop and execute major account strategies and ensure 100% customer satisfaction management with account(s).
- Work with the Display Graphics regional business development specialists & WW product management teams to drive and execute sales and marketing strategy. Assist in the communication and execution of InkJet sales and marketing campaigns
- Maintain account and opportunity updates in the CRM (salesforce.com) system and manage all sales campaigns within the disciplined sales process
- Sales experience with proven track record of successful sales performance, with a focus at closing deals and preferably in high value capital goods and services and/or (Digital) Printing Markets
- Proven ability to manage channels (indirect) effectively, maximizing sales opportunity
- Possess prior Graphic Arts / Printing industry experience
- Detailed knowledge or understanding of Display Graphics application workflow and production processes
- Capability to leverage relations and (y)our knowledge of the accounts
- Highly dynamic and motivated professional with excellent presentation, communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present, partner and communicate confidentially at C-Level
- Ability to develop business contacts and relationships at all levels of an organization. Networking with all key decision-makers in a target organization and effectively “surround the customer”
- Knowledge and understanding of the market trends
- Possess good English skills, written and spoken, and conversational fluency in multiple Chinese dialects
- Home-based and able to travel about 50% of the time due to business needs
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to submitCV@talentreq.com highlighting relevant experience, for further evaluation.