Reporting into the Senior Manager, Internal Account Management, you will be managing a project core team to achieve Product Operations Excellence through exceeding KPI goals with teamwork and operating rhythm.
- Focal contact with Internal Business units
- Define and manage milestones across different functions from Equipment & Facilities, processes, Supply Chain, and other areas to support production.
- Ensure schedules are on track, follow through activities. Highlight any key potential risk or milestone and mitigate the impact.
- Develop metrics to track progress towards goal and drive the overall KPI including cost reduction of products assigned with the various Core Team member
- Assess technical capability and other requirements for future product transfer
- Facilitate regular reviews and Quarterly Business Review (QBR)
- Ensure standardization with other products
- Identify opportunities for improvement within product and learn best practice from other products
- Embrace Lean/Digitalization in managing of assigned products
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or its equivalents with 5 to 7 years of relevant working experience.
- Prior experience in leading a project team and competent to lead, manage project timeline, candidate with prior manufacturing engineering experience would be highly desirable.
- Meticulous and highly organized
- High proficiency to convey information to all key stakeholders in both written and verbal formats and is a strong presenter
- Understands and integrates appropriate project management tools and processes and able to integrates business goals into the project scope and deliverables.
- Be a change catalyst and able to consistently look for ways to improve existing process with the end of achieving the organization goals