Exciting opportunity for an innovative product developer to uncover and fulfil unmet customer needs through clear and well-defined rapid experimentation process. You will be responsible for product planning, delivery and marketing throughout the product lifecycle. It includes working out what customers want, helping the business to build the right product and then supporting the business to sell it. Develop a vision and roadmap for the product-based customer and market research and industry insight, and provide the product vision and leadership for other roles involved in developing, supporting, marketing and selling the product.
- Define product strategy and roadmap and write business case for investments and gain internal approval
- Evaluate opportunities and determine what gets build and delivered to customers in Asia.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products and features
- Develop deep knowledge of target customers: their issues, pains, desires, how they think, how they work, and how they decide to buy, to assess viability and benefits of various product features
- Lead product and customer discovery, proof-of-concept, product prototyping, pilot, user testing process, and facilitate internal and external stakeholder management.
- Write Product Requirements and Market Requirements documents
- Create specifications and user experience design, with the first iteration of production designs (MVP), and continuously improve and further test new development efforts.
- Help develop the business plan and case for new product and support the launch of new proceed as this role is measured on the success of new product/solution
- Good education and academic achievements with at least 3 to 7 years of “field” and hands-on product development, preferably experience from early-stage product development within a startup or as part of a larger enterprise
- Good experience in interacting with C-level customers with good ability to probe, uncover and understand customers’ needs and expectations in order to provide relevant and competitive solutions
- Proven track record of understanding product innovation and development processes, rapid testing, development and experimentation framework.
- Experienced ownership of product strategy, customer discovery, product prototyping and user testing with multiple examples of product development and execution advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to work in matrixed MNCs and manage multiple complex projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Intellectually curious, smart, creative, and persistent with excellent analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills.
- Passionate and interested in building and taking EdTech business to the next level, escalating and shaping future of Education across the region
- Interest in taking the broader ecosystem as a starting point, and work towards developing innovative product strategies/concepts and bringing them to live
- Possess good business acumen, a great problem-solver with an open and ever-curious mindset