- USA MNC
- Technology industry
- Central location
- Responsible for North Asian entities, not limited to monthly financial closing and preparation of monthly financial packages.
- Ensure the financial statements are in full compliance with local statutory requirements and US GAAP.
- Prepare reconciliation of local financial statements to US GAAP.
- Have knowledge of above region taxation, accounting principle, tax regulation, custom regulation.
- Handle year-end audit, all taxation and statutory filing requirements for these entities
- Manage and liaise with external vendors, tax agents and auditors.
- Responsible for opex budget processing and reporting for Asia Pacific
- Ensure high adherence to SOX compliance
- Manage any other ad-hoc statutory and local tax requirements.:
- Experienced accounting personnel, at least 8 years of working experience in accounting, finance, or taxation.
- Minimum 2 years Big 4 experience and 4 years commercial experience; similar knowledge/regional experience highly advantageous
- Has good local statutory compliance technical skills and knowledge.
- Preferably with exposure to US Multinational companies, US GAAP experience
- Oracle experience preferred
- Team player with excellent communication skills and contiguous personality
- Good Microsoft office skill, including Advanced Excel skills
Suitable applicants may write in to Maggie@Talentreq.com with resume for more in-depth discussion.
EA Licence: 17S8795 | EAP: R1105973