Opportunity for a professional with 2 to 4 years of GCMS analytical testing experience to join a global F&B manufacturing organization to carry out testing of samples according to procedure in excellent quality and timely manner while ensuring that all equipment is properly maintained, methods are verified for the scope of usage, executed and documented as per quality system and accreditation requirements.
- Executes analytical testing and validates results according to competency matrix.
- Takes part in method implementation (validation, verification, matrix extension) and lead implementation projects.
- Monitors analytical methods and maintains Q-Stat (A2M). Actively supports operations meeting customer expectations regarding timely results delivery (including alerts).
- Conducts ICPs including calibration and assists in continuously improving equipment ICPs and PMs and ensures that they meet the needs by monitoring their performance.
- Assists technical deputy and section head in site preparation and commissioning of new equipment according to technical specifications and requirements (change managements). Monitors and maintains necessary inventory for chemicals and materials.
- Performs all the analyses under the requirements of the quality system based on ISO 17025 and NQMS. Applies Safety rules as outlined in SHE Manual. Is involved in internal and external audits as needed.
- Actively involved in activities of safety, GA, 6S, QM, NWH which means being representative of a section in such activities.
- Takes part in operational reviews (DOR 1) and other GA Elements such as root cause analysis, standard routine etc. in order to continuously improve the quality system and the operational output (e.g. reporting and troubleshooting any deviation and abnormal results).