Exciting opportunity for a BI/Data analytics professional with proven sales/business development experience preferably in education industry to join a leading publishing/content company, to drive revenue growth via ecommerce and acquisition of new product lines
- Conducts research and analyses data to come up with effective proposals/projects that drives growth
- Design, implement and execute the proposal plans to achieve growth for CORE vertical segments (Retail, Adoption, Library)
- Interact with various internal stakeholders and customers to achieve business objectives.
- Coordinate and lead activities / projects with Supply Chain and Operations to improve logistics/operational performance.
- Define key platforms and operating model (where to play + how to win) and lead projects/test and learns to advise future strategic choices
- Drive progress with multichannel retailers - support our business units identifying and delivering on innovations for key players in marketplace
- Develop retailer-specific strategies to grow market share of e-retailer business within new and existing categories
- Provide evaluated information about products, customers, markets, potential customers via a combination of qualitative and quantitative research and data analysis on needs and experiences to come up with solutions to business problems and develop effective growth proposals.
- Steer project process, communications and outcomes; work with senior cross-functional stakeholders to deliver desired outcomes.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Analytics or related field with more than 7 years of relevant experience (Understanding data, identifying opportunities, proposal development and execution)
- Prior sales and marketing/business development experience with a flair in analyzing data (data analytics), and interaction with people at all levels
- Dynamic professional with field-based experience and strong analytical approach to identify opportunities, solve problems and develop business plans beneficial to growing the business especially in ecommerce area
- Innovates, implements and executes strategies to achieve sales goals
- Actively seeks, recommends, and implements new ideas/solutions which improves financial performance and/or productivity
- Proficient in MS Office, Salesforce, Cognos and CORE tools for analysis and research
- Pro-active individual with strong persuasion, interpersonal and negotiation skills