Reporting into the Head of Business Intelligence & Data Innovation, you will join a growing Business Intelligence team in shaping and integrating extensive data analytics for the organization, helping to setup and establish a well governed, secure, scalable and highly performing Power BI foundation that can be leveraged across enterprise and advocate for best practices.
- A pivotal role in supporting the decision making of our key business and functional leaders through projecting data from the backend to the front and unpacking insights with creative use of data visualization
- As an integral part in the deployment process, the role will collaborate with cross-functional teams in the development, configuration and delivery of product vision, strategy, systems and operational processes of the platform together its associated technologies.
- Support Data Architect in maintaining CRM system and various data extracts initiatives
- Hands-on user SQL Server Management Studio (“SSMS”) and PowerBI, with good knowledge in connect, import, shape and transforming data.
- Developing visualisation reports and dashboards using PowerBI, with strong track records in formulating recommendations on insights to end-users.
- Build Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline to check in and migrate data sets, dashboards, reports between workspaces and environment
- Help drive the organisation towards process & data automation by leveraging the power of data, analytics, business intelligence & cloud computing
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent with at least 5 years of hands-on experience with SSMS and/or PowerBI, including deploying, configuring and administration
- Good proficiency in SQL and DAX programming languages, together with other related tools or solutions for automation
- Good understanding of ETL, data warehousing and relational database concepts & technologies with good exposure to cloud-based solutions such as Microsoft Azure.
- Strong analytical, presentation and leadership skills.
- Good track record in driving and uncovering impactful insights through data.
- Ability to work and collaborate in globally dispersed organization.
- Strong project and time management skills with an ability to set and maintain multiple, competing priorities.
- Strong discipline and proven stewardship on upholding data quality & integrity
- Driven mindset on continuous process improvement on efficiency and performance.
- Curiosity to investigate and validate sources of data and ability to match data to its related function.