Exciting opportunity for a process engineering professional with strong project management and people management experience who is interested to further develop your career with one of leading pharmaceutical companies in Singapore.
- Coordinate and direct projects actively leading the integration of technical activities with operations including providing technical support to ongoing operations
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects
- Direct, review and approve product design and changes including new product introductions and process/plant improvements
- Supervise engineers and contractors for engineering design, projects and provide operational support for successful and uninterrupted manufacturing operations.
- As a SME, to act as the focal point for process engineering issues including troubleshooting, plant improvements, investigations and safety improvements.
- In a cGMP environment, lead projects related to modifications and changes to processes and equipment, troubleshooting, deviation investigation, identification and completion of corrective and preventative actions.
- Responsible for maintaining key regulatory documents and plant drawings in current status and driving implementation of Good Engineering Practices in the site.
- Assist in development/management of capital projects and monitoring programs.
- Act as one of the key focal points for quality related topics such as deviations, change management, investigations and as a SME, front regulatory audits, when needed.
- Actively engage in developing specifications for process equipment and assist in commissioning, qualification, FAT / SAT of related equipment, as part of new build-outs
- Actively seek avenues to improve operational efficiency to accrue benefits to the businesses in Singapore
- Assist in recruitment, nurturing and retention of employees to support ongoing and future business needs of the organisation
- Mentor and coach reports
- Any other duties as assigned by your Supervisor/Manager
- Degree with at least 10 to 15 years of process engineering, project management and people management experience in API, pharmaceutical or chemicals manufacturing environment
- Good problem-solving skills and use of tools like FMEA, 5 Why’s with the ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight timelines.
- Team player, highly self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Good command in oral and technical writing in English, and excellent communication and presentation skills.