Exciting opportunity for a Scientific professional with prior lab and research experience to be part of a global technical support team providing support including handling of customer complaints and training to customers across APAC region
- You will provide expert-level technical support applied to company’s product portfolio which includes answering to inquiries, providing application support, investigating and troubleshoot technical issues, and handling complaints. Customers include distributors worldwide, internal sales, support and service teams across subsidiaries and other departments such as R&D, Production, QA and RA in EU
- Collect, analyze and communicate data required for analysis of product performance.
- Support marketing, R&D and production during all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Manage and maintain product knowledge database
- Occasionally visit customers for demos, instrument installations or troubleshooting.
- Develop programs for product training.
- Plan, prepare and hold training sessions locally and abroad.
- Maintain the training laboratories.
- Regular international travel, including to EU for at least 2 weeks per Quarter
- Master or PhD Degree in natural science (biology, biotechnology or medicine) or a comparable scientific education
- Experience in different biological fields, in particular cell biology, immunology, haematology, or stem cells
- Experience with flow cytometry, cell culture, functional assays, transfusion medicine or cell processing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English language is essential in speech and in writing plus additional language either Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French or German will be advantageous
- Willing to work on global schedule