About the Client
The Client is a digital healthcare solutions startup with cutting edge technology and digital marketing solutions for doctors and pharmaceutical organisations.
The Head of Project Management’s primary role is to manage a portfolio of the company’s key accounts and to ensure continuity in the company’s solutions and services to the clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage and advise pharmaceutical clients, establish a healthy and long term relationship
- Help pharmaceuticals clients achieve maximum # touchpoints via engaged events and programs that support the client objectives.
- Project manage internal (Local) resources for project development and on-time delivery.
- Ensure quality of content meets customer expectations and maximizes the number of touchpoints.
- Ensures execution of planned webinars/seminars/events/activities is seamless, by managing internal and external stakeholders efficiently.
- Help our clients understand the value of our work, through post-event analysis, synopsis and ROI assessments.
- Seeks feedback from clients via CSAT and measures project performance with internal metrics.
- Identifies future opportunities to help the client grow, and connects with the business development team for further discussion and development
- Build a high performing team that surpasses business objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and empower team members to grow as the business grows.
- Employ dynamic people that can achieve more than their role description
- Drive a culture of innovation, collaboration, and fun right across the team.
- Fluent in local and English languages.
- Minimum 8 years of project management experience in a digital marketing agency.
- Degree in marketing or communications.
- Strong management of multiple assignments.
- Preferably some experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Fluent in English and local languages.
- Able to work and be comfortable with remote work in a start up environment.
Keen on the role? Please apply online or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll be selected for a zoom discussion with me before your resume is presented to the client for review.