The Client is mainly focusing on precision technical and appearance plastic parts including the secondary process required (spray, printing, laser, PVD) and focusing on mainly in complete assembly module.
Purpose of the Role:
- Overall responsible for representing the company to the customers and the customers to the company in all business-related activities; main contact person for customer facing in representing the company, working with respective stakeholders within the organization to strategize, alignment of planning, executing and managing business activities with customers.
- Responsible to manage related RFQ and programs/projects received within the organization. Ensuring all activities are focused and aligned towards the Company’s goals and managing customers’ expectations.
- Selling and marketing of Client’s services as a global integrated company. Collaborate with various sites to the customers, assigned based on geographical location, industry and/or accounts.
- Be proactive in approaching customers, build good customer relationship and rapport.
- Gain customers’ wallet share, and carve The Client as their “top-of-mind” company for solutions that customers will go to. Build and strengthen long relationship/partnership with customers.
- Execute and perform sales tactical implementation that aligns and drives the company strategies
- Understand customer’s expectations in quality and compliance in accordance to international standards. Work closely with the operations team to ensure products at manufacturing will meet and/or exceed the customers’ requirements.
- Drive the sales team in meeting SMART KPIs and tracking of sales activities through CRMS
- Practice and adhere to company’s internal system and policy, an important factor part of sales and marketing strategy and implementation, in accordance to ISO and TS standards.
- Provide dynamic leadership, guidance, training and motivation to all Sales staffs in the same organization.
- Responsible in tracking programs, ensuring it is closely monitored and followed up with close-loop process in place from the start of taking in sales up to including product end of life.
- In charge of 2 staff in the team in Kuala Lumpur office.
Requirements for this Role
- Identify potential opportunities that aligns to THE CLIENT roadmap
- Understand and analyze customer’s requirements from their business perspective to competition, economic indicators, and industry trends
- Work experience is related to plastic manufacturing process or equivalent such as plastic resins, injection molding or plastic manufacturing related industries.
- Anticipate, identify customers’ needs and propose solutions addressing sales results/targets and performance gaps:
- identify short and/or long-term solutions
- create and lead development plans
- Lead in development and strategizing of planning as an individual contributor in the commercial team. Being innovative is key towards managing key and complex accounts.
- Collaborate and work closely with various internal stakeholders/team members from all levels
- Lead and arbitrate projects that requires coordination with other functions and organizations
- Participate and arbitrate problem-solving matters between customers and operations.
- Adopt pro-active approach in analyzing various situations and potential issues in relation to sales activities, sales forecast, order and deliveries, problem-solving, and where necessary, to initiate escalation to the management.
- Provide analysis and summarize collective regular sales KPI updates/reports to management.
- Recruit, set objectives, coach and monitor performance of direct report staffs
- High integrity adhering to the company’s core values, with good interpersonal skills in building positive relationships with customers, peers and teams, including cross-functional counterparts, and upper management.
- Ambitious, result-oriented and has the desire to challenge the status quo by working through teamwork with professionalism
- Ability to speak multi-languages including Chinese is an advantage because of communication with the clients.
- This role is located in Sungei Buloh. Kuala Lumpur. Only candidates in KL or willing to relocate to KL, Malaysia, to apply.
Interested in this employment opportunity? Please apply online. I’ll organise a zoom video discussion if your resume is found suitable for the role before your resume is presented to the Client.