About the Client
The Client is a digital healthcare solutions startup with cutting edge technology and digital marketing solutions for doctors and pharmaceutical organisations.
The Head of Partnerships’ primary role is to oversee the company’s operations, logistics, develop new business, and ensure profitability.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build and direct partnerships relationships with specific, industry groups.
- Development and execution of country strategy, achieving key performance indicators as designated by the Country Head.
- Delivery of Country operations, Company hosting event management, program delivery, content delivery, and meeting the expectations of Pharma and Societies alike.
- Development and maintenance of the Doctor community on the app, driving enrollment and engagement of the company’s community, ensuring a strong and repeatable customer journey.
- Partner with major medical societies, doctors and hospitals to ensure strong doctor collaboration and adoption.
- Develop and evolve the value proposition to the pharmaceutical industry, driving insights and helping them achieve their marketing goals.
- Manage medical content delivery, developing customer-relevant articles that drive engagement, and help our pharmaceutical clients.
- Be a partner in driving feedback to the product group, improving product experience and driving new ideas into the software.
- Conduct business development activities towards new products and new customers that can benefit from the company’s doctor community. Develop the business case, scoping Product briefs, and manage product delivery to client satisfaction.
- Develop country processes that drive efficiencies and produce outcomes.
- Build a high performing team that surpasses business objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and empower Business heads to grow as the business grows.
- Employ dynamic people that can achieve more than their role description
- Drive a culture of innovation, collaboration, and fun right across the team.
- Minimum 10 years of partnerships or strategic alliance management experience.
- Degree in business administration, science or health science.
- Industry practitioners such as doctors or scientific experience is advantageous.
- Leadership and team development roles.
- Strategic, customer segmentation, business problem solving
- Service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Only applicable to Singaporeans and permanent residents.
Keen on the role? Please apply online or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll be selected for a zoom discussion with me before your resume is presented to the client for review.