- Responsible for producing timely and relevant content for Company and all health communications platforms across Company.
- To identify appropriate content and content sources for the local country in line with the Market requirements and Company’s goals.
- To create and write original in-house and client-commissioned content as per requirement.
- To ensure that the content, format, and structure of the documents comply with the regulatory, journal, or other guidelines.
- To monitor deadlines and ensure projects are delivered on time so they can dovetail with other company-wide projects.
- To liaise with the Company team to ensure commitment to quality and editorial standards.
- To build, maintain, and manage good relationships with key opinion leaders and other contributors.
- Reviewing and proofreading of content materials to check the quality and scientific accuracy
- Liaise with writers and editors for top-edit of content, with graphic artists on design and layout development, and video editors on video projects
- Incorporate comment and necessary changes when required
- Ensure timely production of content and provide an update to the team on project status
- Maintain and keep on file all references and source materials used
- Participate and provide medical and scientific inputs during internal discussion meetings and content development process.
- Represent the Editorial team in Client meetings, as necessary
- Research and understand marketing and medical writing requirements
- Helping junior writers in their account team to develop so they reach their full potential.
- Share best practices across the team to upskill new writers.
- Bachelor's Degree in any Medical related field.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Medical Writing.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms.
- Fluent in local & English languages.
Keen on the role? Please email your resume to email@example.com. You’ll be selected for a zoom discussion with me before your resume is presented to the client for review.