The Head of Medical Affairs primarily drives Medical to Medical partnerships in Pharma organizations and Training hospitals. In addition, they support the Pharma solutions, Product and country team as a medical consultant, ensuring strong Medical & technical execution of our teams.
- Supports the partnership team with doctor to doctor correspondence and planning for key medical-based initiatives.
- Supports the Pharma solutions team as a medical consultant in the client briefing, planning and content development stages. Ensuring that there is medical relevance and key outcomes in our client projects.
- Host advisory boards to understand trends, in order to improve product and content offerings.
- Support the Content team by monitoring scientific literature for new developments and provide inputs for content development.
- Possess an understanding of government and industry guidelines, regulations, laws, etc., for appropriate scientific/medical exchange and communication with customers.
- Be a medical consultant for the Product team, developing new products, ideas that support doctors on our network.
- Registered Doctor
- Worked in Practice or with a Pharmaceutical Company for 3 to 5 years.
- Previous experience in Medical Affairs in Pharma / Medical business.
- Strong communicator
- Fluent in local & English languages
Keen on the role? Please apply online. You’ll be selected for a zoom discussion with me before your resume is presented to the client for review.