The client is a specialist in reducing the risk of cardiac diseases by deploying the essence of machine learning to ultrasound scan images. A startup of 3 years, they are expanding their team in Singapore and Asia Pacific seeking a professional to ensure network security of the company is in line with current global standards and regulations.
- Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Integrate safety and security policies with business operations
- Conduct risk audits and assessments
- Establish rules and procedures for data access
- Familiar with HIPAA, PDPA & GDPR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- AWS Certified Developer or AWS Certified Solutions Architect or AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- Relevant cybersecurity or security certifications
- Pre-requisite to be able to code in Python or any coding languages
- Strong communication skills used for advising internal & external clients on technical problems
- Meticulous about documentation
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Time management, communication, and critical thinking skills are key to maintaining relationships with client and to provide them with the highest level of service.
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work in small teams in a startup environment
- Positive attitude and approach in problem management
- Self-starter and can work independently with little supervision
- Demonstrated good work track record
- IT savvy, analytical and creative
- A balance and fair personality, with impact communication ability
Keen on the role? Please apply online. If your experience is relevant for the role, you’ll be invited for a zoom discussion prior to presenting your resume to the client.