Our client within the medtech industry is hiring a mobile developer for back-end technologies. You will interface with a dynamic, global team of engineers, data scientists and scientists to create programs and algorithms that will revolutionize the field of cardiovascular diagnosis and disease prediction.
- Manage the infrastructure and data pipelines needed to bring code to production
- Build efficient, scalable server-side applications and back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Check code from other developers
- Demonstrate end-to-end understanding of applications
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Software Development
- Solid experience with Python, PYQT5, Django framework
- Experience with SQL databases
- An inquisitive and innovative mind
- Strong self-motivation with the ability to deliver the occasional miracle
- Prefer to be from a world class organisation
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Time management, communication, and critical thinking skills are key to maintaining relationships with client and to provide them with the highest level of service.
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work in small teams in a startup environment
- Positive attitude and approach in problem management
- Self-starter and can work independently with little supervision
- Demonstrated good work track record
- IT savvy, analytical and creative
- A balance and fair personality, with impact communication ability
Interested in the role? Please apply online. If you’re suitable for the role, you’d be selected for a video discussion after you’ve submitted your resume before your resume is sent to the Client for review.