The Client is hiring an experienced data scientist focused on imaging related deep learning models and image processing. You will interface with a dynamic, global team of engineers, data scientists and clinician scientists to create programs and algorithms that will revolutionize the field of cardiovascular diagnosis and disease prediction.
- Manage the infrastructure and data pipelines needed to bring code to production
- Develop and deploy deep learning models
- Build efficient, scalable server-side applications and back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate your software with third party mobile devices
- Check code from other developers
- Demonstrate end-to-end understanding of applications
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Liaise with stakeholders to analyse business problems, clarify requirements and define the scope of the resolution needed
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or relevant studies
- Experience in imaging or computer vision experience is necessary
- Solid experience with Python, TensorFlow, Keras, CNN, RNN
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL
- An inquisitive and innovative mind
- Strong self-motivation with the ability to deliver
- Ability to fit in with an extremely international team
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Time management, communication, and critical thinking skills are key to maintaining relationships with client and to provide them with the highest level of service.
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work in small teams in a startup environment
- Positive attitude and approach in problem management
- Self-starter and can work independently with little supervision
- Demonstrated good work track record
- A balance and fair personality, with impact communication ability
Interested in the role? Please apply online.
If you’re suitable for the role, you’d be selected for a video discussion after you’ve submitted your resume before your resume is sent to the Client for review.