Exciting site role providing HR consulting services, delivering and coordinating HR activities and initiatives to the business. Reporting into the Site HR Director, you will support business leaders to define organizational needs, drive culture change, define training and development needs and strategy, hiring needs, resolve any employee-related issues, contributing to achievement of overall business objectives.
- Plan, develop, implement, and administer HR processes and programs that increase the productivity, competence, and effectiveness of assigned groups.
- Establish strong working relationship with managers and employees to provide quality consultation and advice resulting in understanding and application of sound HR practices.
- Partner the business in identification and management of high potential talent, and implementation of succession plans.
- Consults with business and/or functional leaders in areas such as organizational assessment, succession planning, organizational structure, workforce planning, and change management in order to strengthen overall organizational capability.
- Ensures alignment of HR processes with strategic and operating goals.
- Counsels and/or coach employees and managers regarding employee relations issues including performance management, facilitation of formal/informal complaints to resolution, discipline and/or terminations in line with local culture and the business and legal environment.
- Drives employee engagement and satisfaction through promotion of a positive company culture while balancing employee concerns with all levels of company goals.
- Interprets employee engagement data for assigned groups. Enable them to drive their own action plans related to improving employee engagement.
- Assists managers in assessing and identifying resources to meet employee/departmental training needs and encouragement of employees to continuously develop their skills in their field of work.
- Participates and/or lead HR projects focused on continuous improvement of core programs and services.
- Degree in HRM, Business, or related studies. Post graduate qualification in Human Resources is a plus
- Excellent communicator who aligns interests among various stakeholders to promote a cooperative and collaborative work environment
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience and with some exposure to manufacturing environment advantageous
- Good technical knowledge of labour laws, management and HR functions
- Computer literacy with working knowledge of HRIS
- Strong ability to building solid relationships with the business and provide a “collaborative” approach to partnering with line management
- Team player who is open, flexible, accountable and effective
- Possess a service excellence mindset and is passionate about addressing organizational and employees' needs and issues