Exciting opportunity for an experienced technical lead with hands-on software development (up to 30%) and project management experience in both mobile application and back-end development to be part of a start-up, fast paced dedicated team, building next generation of homecare/healthcare solution.
- Manage team of Engineers for productization of medical device and healthcare software solution
- Project manage time line and deliverables
- Solve system issues through thorough evaluation and troubleshooting
- Effectively communicate and work with management and team, both internal and external
- Participate in entire system development life cycle for the pilot and later stage production of the device.
- Maintain accurate documentation of concepts, algorithms, programs, and processes
- Build, manage and continuously motivate team members to meet project timelines and adhere to quality standards
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or similar with at least 3 to 5 years of project management experience
- Still hands-on in development work in recent years, preferably in mobile applications (iOS) and resourceful
- Possess experience in productization of software and understanding of infrastructure, system architecture, security and technical support
- Always updated on key technological trends
- Focused, effective and good people manager
- Communicates well with a positive attitude with ability to thrive in a diverse environment with tight timelines
- Prior work experience in medical device / MedTech industry and familiar with IEC, ISO 13485, HIPPA, HL7 standards