Location: Sungei Buloh or JB
Organisation Group Limited (GROUP) is a global high-tech solutions provider focusing on the Analytical, Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Industrial and Semiconductor segments. We provide a global integrated 'one-stop' outsourcing solutions, in partnership with our valued customers. GROUP believes that the success of the company and the leadership role of GROUP in the industry are critically dependent on its quality of leadership, technology know-how, operational competency and employee motivation.
Responsible for the overall operations excellence in an assigned manufacturing organization. A people manager who establishes functional business plans and technical project objectives to meet the short- and long- term goals of the organization.
- Develops strategies, drive FPS LEAN Culture, and specific programs in order to achieve business objectives.
- Support and/or production departments in various manufacturing or product development support departments.
- Support and provide ideas/proposal of best practices to a dedicated team of key manufacturing personnel.
- Cultivates a culture of continuous improvement through analyzing production/ manufacturing methods and processes.
- Improves product/ process quality, performance, production and profitability.
- To drive OEE, Kaizen and topics related to FPS initiatives (according but not limited to FPS GB training materials provided)
EXPECTATIONS OF THE ROLE
- Support and monitoring of all day to day operations with strong focus on quality and cost.
- Supervise, guide, coach and develop a management/FPS team mainly including Manufacturing, Quality Control & Engineering, Also promoting concept, training and improvement initiatives to other related department such as Human Resources, Production Control, IT, Finance, Purchasing & etc.
- Supporting GM or management team to Measure and drive continuous improvement.
- Constantly find ways to increase productivity by better work methods and process automation.
- Product and process quality.
- Weekly report on the facility’s improvement initiatives and results.
- Overseeing the activities of the entity and alignment with Organisation’s corporate culture, processes and adherence to Organisation’s standards of business conduct.
- 5+ years experience in LEAN &/or Six Sigma in manufacturing environment, exposure in automobile/plastic injection molding plant is a plus
- Hands-on knowledge of TS/IATF requirements
- Minimum Diploma in mechanical engineering or equivalent, certification in Lean/Six Sigma is required.
- Knowledge of the practical application of Lean & Six Sigma tools with cost saving achievement. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, training, coaching & guiding and equipment applications to the production/operations of various goods and services.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- The position requires frequent travel in both local and overseas.
- Candidate must be fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin Chinese.