About the Client
Head office based in Belgium, the Client is in the technological advanced waste water treatment and waste-to-energy industry with hundreds of reference projects all over the world. They are specialized in development, engineering and sales of turn-key waste, water and wastewater installations. With its expansion in Asia region, they are looking to hire a Sales Engineer for Philippines (Alabang).
- You will be based at the main city of the country in-charge.
- You will drive the sales and marketing activities and contribute to the sales and profitability of the company.
- You are responsible for selling complete waste water treatment solutions and biogas installations to the industry in the assigned country.
- You will engage with multi-cultural organisations such as companies in food, beverage, starch, distilleries, palm oil industries.
- You will develop and conduct onsite visits to the areas to identify opportunities at existing and new clients premises.
- You will maintain and develop your network of clients, governments, engineering agencies and advisors.
- You will introduce the innovative technology of the company to existing and new clients.
- You will have organizational connections within the company with regards to sales process which is supported by an excellent technical support team.
- You should be a citizen or permanent resident of assigned country.
- You should have a Diploma or Degree in Engineering with minimum 3 years of sales experience in industrial equipment, preferably in the wastewater, biogas or solid waste industries.
- You will have a vehicle so you are able to travel nationwide extensively within the assigned country.
- You should have tenacity to drive the sales process from business development to closure of the sale.
- You are pleasant and charming with good interpersonal skills.
- You are forward thinking, strategic in process, sales driven, deal closer, enthusiastic, has initiative, confident,decisive, with good negotiation and persuasive skills, analytically sharp and superb follow-up skills.
- You are independent and able to be managed virtually and remotely.
- You must have competence in written and spoken business English and fluent in the local language.
- You are meticulous and able to generate good reports to the senior management team.