Interesting opportunity for a strategic HR professional to join a global high-tech solutions provider focusing on various industry sectors from aerospace to medical and semiconductor etc., responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. Be a consultant to management on human resource-related issues, as well as to play the role of program implementer for Group Human Resource (HR). As part of Group Human Resource, the successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent for the Group.
- Assists in the formulation, communication and implement of Group HR programs and initiatives.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in alignment with the Group HR to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, disciplinary issues, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provides guidance to site HR leads for contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, career development, high potential programs, and succession planning.
- Assist to identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs, where required.
- Participates in the evaluation, selection and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 8 years of experience in HR, including compensation practices, organizational development/diagnosis, employee and union relations, performance management, and local employment laws.
- Work experience within the high-tech, precision manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Prior regional or global experience in a HR role is preferred
- Possess strong management, leadership skills and project management skills.
- Has knowledge of diversity, inclusion and has cultural awareness.
- Good communications skill, including listening and consultative skills.
- Independent self-starter with strong business acumen is required.
- A hands-on approach is a must for this role.
- Demonstrated ability to work with teams and build effective working relationships is necessary.
- Experienced in resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Excellent proactive problem solving, and analytical skills are necessary.
- Being IT savvy with experience with a Human Resource Information System is also preferred.
- Good working knowledge of English, Mandarin written and spoken.