Exciting opportunity for an Engineering professional with more than 5 years of process automation experience in the food and/or beverage industry to drive and maintain development process automation, digital manufacturing operation modules and digital engineering knowledge, solutions and standards for ready-to-consume category of projects.
- Support innovation and renovation pipeline by proactively proposing and driving new ideas/projects/methods to the R&D centre, business units and operations.
- Support and implement corresponding aspects of the company’s Continuous Excellence framework. Ensure Engineering support to the implementation of market’s plans, procedures and policies.
- Develop and standardize software solutions for dairy plants including bulk raw material reception, liquid and dry processing, filling & packaging
- Ensure TCU Electricity, Automation and DMO deliverables are implemented in investment projects in markets and factories and TCU standards are followed.
- Identify, develop and validate advanced process control applications and other efficiency improvement initiatives in dairy plants
- Identify, develop and validate any digital solutions in dairy plants
- Participate in multi-disciplinary teams that focuses in process, product or packing optimization/continuous improvement
- BA or MSc degree in Automation, Electrical engineering or Chemical engineering with strong automation and electrical background
- Minimum 5 years in the corresponding technical field, preferably in the food manufacturing or consumer goods industry
- Good experience in process automation (process control, MES) and industrial software engineering, preferably food, or exposure to process operations in a food manufacturing facility
- Experience in project implementation in manufacturing environment
- Technical know-how in practical operations, incl. project management skills, planning and organization